Monday, October 15, 2012

Sooner Win, good company & Wedding Talk

How 'bout them Sooners? This weekend was SO much fun. We didn't end up going to OU/TX and I'm actually really glad. The last two years kind of blew when we did make the trip down. We had a good little crowd come over around half time. We all ate lots of taco soup & chips and queso. We set out on the patio and laughed and cried. (ok maybe I was the only cryer, wedding talk haha)

On the porch, I played match maker, in hopes that KC & I can become family one day. And then we all made our way to Dan McGuiness for a few drinks and some live music.
KC & Stinky

Well hello muscle mania!

So excited this week has finally come along! C flies in on Thursday and then all the girls are coming to the house to have some drinks and laughs with the bride! We are all going to have a girls day on Friday, full of nails, hair and spray tanning - please don't make me look like an oompa loompa, please don't make me look like an oompa loompa. Very excited to watch my friends get married and celebrate being in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment