Friday, November 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
 
1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is oh a lot of things, I don't even want to get started on the self hate list haha .

2. Something I've always wanted to do is go to Hawaii, and I still think it's nuts that it's about to be reality .

3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is    be a stripper?...

4. The best thing I ever did was    Go to church, it taught me a lot of stuff! I still make mistakes galore, but I think it's made me a little more well rounded when looking at the bigger picture.

5. When it comes to trying new things, I am   all about it, hello YOLO...


6. One thing I've never done is   buy a brand new car, nor do I think I ever will .


7. My favorite thing to do is   go to concerts .


1 comment: