Friday, November 30, 2012

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

 

1. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..." singing loud for all to hear... hello ELF... everybody knows that... quite possibly my favorite christmas movie  .

2. The holiday season is   going to be a little different this year... because I'm broke as a joke! Hope the kids aren't picky!  

3. When it comes to holiday decorating... I haven't got the tree up yet, and i hate that fact, but high hopes I'll do that this weekend.

4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is getting christmas gifts... only kidding! I love watching the christmas movies on tv, listening to music on the radio, giving gifts to all of my nieces and nephews and I like that people are just more cheerful!  .

5. My favorite holiday tradition is  ... my family isn't "traditional" we are messpots, we never know what the plan is, so really I just like laughing, having wine and watching the kids opening their gifts!

6. This year my Christmas plans include   hosting Christmas at MY house! (sam, this is me telling you), I'm sure I'll bake a lot of fattening goodies, stock up on the wine and maybe we'll go sing carols to the neighbors?...


7. My favorite holiday food is  /are ALL of the sweets!  .


No comments:

Post a Comment