Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Photos that talk big game but don't do much justice

Good Morning Friends! I have so many fun stories to tell, but I'm simply dealing with a serious case of jet lag and I have 876 more things to work on. But here are a few pictures that can do the talking for me today. Mahalo for understanding :)

So excited and ready to be in Hawaii



Almost to Kauai...



Blue Hawaiian's made by yours truly, when in Rome.



Hawaiian Monk Seal just chillin' on the beach

Huge Turtle
 
Fun Facts about Kauai:
 
We stayed on Poipu Beach, which was named one of the top 10 beaches by the Travel Channel
 
Poipu Beach has some of the best snorkeling in Hawaii... and I look really great in snorkel gear
 
Two days in a row there were hawaiian monk seal sightings, since they are extinct, they set up signs stating to leave these puppies alone and let them get their rest.
 
 
There are Chickens EVERYWHERE
 
 
It's so beautiful! SO BEAUTIFUL! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment