Thursday, December 6, 2012

In need of a...

a new car.


So a few things have changed lately. But the one thing that remains and seems to have gotten significantly worse is my car. It's making a noise I've never heard before, there is a light that flashes at me when I drive. It's just probably old, I mean it has a ton of miles on it, and I've had it for 6 years now and it's used... so yeah it's just old.

I really want a new car. Nothing crazy fancy. Just something that accomidates my traveling needs. The next car I want, I want to have for the next 10 years. I'm not a person who has to have something super amazing or hip. I just want something that runs well and long. I really want a Honda Pilot. They are kind of expensive.

My goal is to find a job to work in the evenings. I have a great paying job right now but the thing is, I work hard, I play hard. Which there's absolutely nothing wrong with. But in order to save hard, I need to keep busy. I think I'm going to try to find a place that will hire me on for the evenings to keep me from spending any money during my down time and then hopefully build up my savings account in order to purchase something newer and more efficient. I filled out an online application early this morning, and it's weird, I haven't done that in 5 years, I felt a lil rusty.

Wish me luck on my job search, and wish my car luck in it's car life!

No comments:

Post a Comment