Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lately...

I realize I haven't posted in a long time, but the truth is for the last few months I've been going through a personal struggle. It's actually lasted more than just the past few months, it's just getting to a point where it's really taking a tole on me and who I am, what I stand for and what I want for my future.

In my mind & heart I feel I have tried all that I can personally to overcome the situation but it doesn't seem to get any better or even change a little. Truth is, I don't even know how to approach the situation at this point of my life. But I just know a decision on my part has to be made. I'm weighing out pros and cons and lets be honest that's never a good thing. I've taken the situation to God and I am realizing every day that sometimes the hardest decisions can be the best decisions.

So yeah, without going into more specifics, that's where I am. I am exhausted on this roller coaster but I've been making it and I'm trying to surround myself with positive people and best friends. I have this feeling that things might change for me soon.

So what's going on with you?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment