Thursday, April 11, 2013

What’s always in your grocery cart

Wheat thins (reduced fat) these are my go to snack when I get tired of standing in front of the refrigerator or kitchen cabinets because I have NOTHING to eat

Lemons. I LOVE lemons. I use them to marinate chicken and salmon for dinners, I use them for a cleanse mixture that I do and I use them for homemade lemon drops for guest when I have patio get togethers.

Almond milk. I use it for protein shakes.

Bottled water. I go through it so fast, and I REALLY can tell the difference between tap water and bottled water.

Dry Shampoo. I have the greasiest looking hair. It  could have just been washed in the morning and by the end of the day it looks like you can ring it out like a washcloth, I hate that, so I have to have this on hand at all times. It also helps with the hair volume issue I have.

Ibuprofen most likely. W says one of the days I'm going to overdose on it... he swears you can. If you can, I'm lucky I haven't because I take it religiously, or maybe I'm just invincible.



No comments:

Post a Comment