Thursday, June 6, 2013

Because...

... sometimes it's tough being a 28 year old lady without a mom to seek advice from.

This is going to be one of "those" emotionally driven post, but I just gotta get out there. I'm at a point in my life I have no more answers for a specific situation going on around me. Have you ever had a situation that you want to get better SO bad but something just isn't there. No?... well, ok, let's just act like you have, so that I can assume that my readers can understand where I'm coming from here. In this area of my life, I have seeked all angles, I have pushed and pushed through tears, misunderstandings and many rejections. I have prayed about it, I have talked to my closest girlfriends about it and I have even asked W his take on it. It's one of the hardest situations I've dealt with in a very long time. Today marks 1 year and 18 days of working on it, and something's gotta give. I wish that my mom was just here. That might be the only way that it could be fixed in reality. If she were here, we'd go on a drive. On this mini road trip, we'd discuss what I haven't tried yet, we'd find the core of the issue and then we'd pray about it. She was my number one, she was/is my hero, I've never seen a fighter like her. When things were hard, she smiled, when things were crumbling around her, she kept it together, when people were doing hurtful things to her, she forgave and tried harder. I want to be just like that woman. I've tried in this situation to be just like her. I feel like I'm on empty, I feel like my gas light is on, and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone service. I wish so badly I could have my mom today...

No comments:

Post a Comment