Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Have a little faith in me...




So, as you read yesterday, I've been doing some soul searching and reading my bible is what I do when I have something heavy on my heart. I don't know if I've told you guys, but I legit LOVE the bible I have. It's pretty great. The last two days in particular I've prayed before opening it and asked that God lead me to what he wants me to understand and to pull on my heart strings a little because I'm needing some direction. Well, me praying before I open up the book has really helped, the last two days I've opened up my bible and it's like God just said "hey, this is what I want to talk to you about today, and this is what you need to work on". I just wanted to share a couple of things I read. I just thought it was pretty cool and a great reminder to keep strong in my faith in his words and promises. You know it was just the little pick me up that I've been needin'!

 
 


In other news... I've finally found a place for the piles stacked of current books and magazines that I've been reading and a way to organize the little things around my bedroom. It's not the best looking thing, but I have everything that I've been reading and using a lot altogether.








1 comment: