Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Fun

Let's see I got time off from work, which meant time off from being the nerd that I am by keeping my bloggy blog up. Here's what I've been up to this summer so far!




Trying new beer that Todd makes

 
Spending a lot of QT with my boy Shobes at the Lake

 

 
 
 
 
 
Hanging with the friends I grew up with...








Eatin' snowcones...


 
Watchin' fireworks...

 
 
Goin' to the movies with my best bud Luke

 
Porchin' with these crazy fellas...





 
Spending time with my family...



 

 
Spending time with one of my best friends
he even made me and W dinner one night.
 
Even our dogs are best friends...
 
 
Goin' on dates with my boyfriend...







 
 

Going to the beach....
 
 
 
 
 
Meeting my friends new baby, sweet boy

 
Watching my boyfriend be productive while I'm off of work...

 
 
Sippin' on moonshine...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment