Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Eat. Pray. Run.

(and get in a little trouble along the way)

Those are the four legit ways of describing to you what I have been up to lately. I seriously don't want to drink ever again. I don't think I make good decisions when I do. I feel like I'm out of my element, I feel like I'm 18 and stupid again haha. So from now on, I'm only drinking 2 drinks 3 TOPS, so I am in control of my actions - and migraines. From now on I have to be able to control my hydration in a better way. Isn't funny how low your tolerance is when you haven't drank in a while, it sure is to me, and if you know me, you know why that may be funny.


Eating, so far, is my favorite thing to do. (shocker) Haven't had any pizza since training begin and it's the one food I crave but simply cannot have, all that grease just slows ya down. I definitely need to keep praying because when I don't keep my relationship up with God, I start thinking and acting very negatively and unlike myself. Running is consuming my every thought, move and day to day. I kind of love every bit of it.


Therefore, I will try not to eat  pizza in the next 12 weeks, but if I do I will pray  that when I run that I will run  it off.  (and this is the cheesiest thing I've said in this post, get it cheesy, because it's pizza? -annnnnd lock it up JK)


Tonight I'll be going on a run with my two momma friends Paris and KC, I'm getting excited to run around campus and check out some new routes on Wednesday evenings. Hoping for cooler weather. If anyone (who isn't a creep) wants to join in on our Wednesday evening runs get in touch with me. We are going to do 35-40 min runs every Wednesday for the next 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment