Friday, August 30, 2013

Filt' it in on this Fine Friday

1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Teen Mom, I mean, why do I get so involved with these young couples?!?!

2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far too much to throw away is  my shitkickers (yeah, I read a bible and cuss, stop judging Judy?!?) They are my most favorite pair, they are old, they are the first pair i bought with my own dollars, and I had to buy them in Texas I felt for some reason that was the right way to do it.

3. My grocery store impulse buy is candy buffet YUM.

4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn’t want my co-workers to know about is catch up on blogging, it's because i know i'm a nerd, they just don't know that.

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is television. I don't really watch it but I don't mind watching real housewives (and teen mom) if I'm bored.

6. A little indulgence that I have is when I go to CVS on a Sunday night for toilet paper or something i actually need and end up getting blue bell ice cream - so bomb and it was my mom's favorite .

7. The junk drawer/area in my house is in my kitchen. And it's the MOST annoying drawer ever, you can never open it without a light bulb getting stuck or scissors or JUNK, bleh. You'd think I'd clean it, but if you know me, you know I'm not messin' with that crap.


p.s. BOOMER SOONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment