1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Teen Mom, I mean, why do I get so involved with these young couples?!?!
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far too much to throw away is my shitkickers (yeah, I read a bible and cuss, stop judging Judy?!?) They are my most favorite pair, they are old, they are the first pair i bought with my own dollars, and I had to buy them in Texas I felt for some reason that was the right way to do it.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is candy buffet YUM.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn’t want my co-workers to know about is catch up on blogging, it's because i know i'm a nerd, they just don't know that.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is television. I don't really watch it but I don't mind watching real housewives (and teen mom) if I'm bored.
6. A little indulgence that I have is when I go to CVS on a Sunday night for toilet paper or something i actually need and end up getting blue bell ice cream - so bomb and it was my mom's favorite .
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is in my kitchen. And it's the MOST annoying drawer ever, you can never open it without a light bulb getting stuck or scissors or JUNK, bleh. You'd think I'd clean it, but if you know me, you know I'm not messin' with that crap.
p.s. BOOMER SOONER!