Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Friday

Since I haven't been cheesy enough for all of you in a while, I thought I'd do a Fill in the Blank Friday like I used to do all of the time. Back when I had more time to devote to my bloggy blog. Who am I kidding? I have plenty of time to type words, I'm just freakin' lazy sometimes. Give me a break, I'm 28 people. You try to have a blog...when you have a dog and a job and you're training for a marathon, I've just got too much on my plate. Funny because that's still really not a good excuse, there are mom's of children (although, I do count Shoba as my child and if you saw the stunts he pulls, I think you'd agree, it's like he's stuck in the "terrible twos" stage of his life... he crazy) who write these things... regardless, here we go, Happy Friday!

This week’s blanks are all about color…

1. My favorite color is olive green. Think the color of those sweet Jeep Wrangler Unlimited's that seem to be EVERYWHERE I venture out to lately... oh yeah, I need a new vehicle, I'll take one of those things, in olive green, thanks.

2. My home decor color palette includes green, turquoise, crimson red, mustard yellow, and dark brown in the living room ( ok so look, I have a colorful area rug, it's not like you walk into my living room and the walls are painted tie-dye, however, there is a lava lamp in my bedroom, don't be jealousssss) ; White with a dark brown bedroom suite in my bedroom, I'm pretty sure there are some little blue decorative pillows somewhere around there, but hello, it's 2013, who even has time to make their bed? I've got a life, which consists of a lot of sleep, I pick sleep over bed making. One wall in my kitchen is green (shocker) I'm not going to lie, it's a lot brighter than I had originally thought, so only wall got painted. I found out this year that I'm red/green colored blind so this could play into my color choice. I mean what if I think my favorite color is olive green and it's really dark brown, I feel so lost not knowing if what I think is green is really green. I painted the walls and one ceiling brown in my bathrooms, my master bath (which is actually a lousy excuse for a master bath because there's only a shower) didn't get a ceiling paint, I have a feeling if I would've tried doing that I would have had to wear a neck brace because painting a ceiling is tough crap.

3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color olive green, which is why i want an olive green jeep.... not really, but possibly, ok yeah.

4. The color I detest is yellow and oranges, but I do wear hints of orange because I'm a bears fan, say it with me DA BEARS.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you’d see would be navy or dark blues, black, white, gray. Maybe some purples. No joke, most boring closet ever, oh and piles of clothes I wore all week. mess, just one big mess of a closet.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is pink. i just look and feel weird in that color, I think i have ONE pair of pink shorts that I wear but that's as far as pink goes.

7. The color of my favorite dress is  too small color ;) it's black, shocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment