Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wine and dinner at Olivetos

There's a new restaurant in town, it's called Olivetos. But don't ask Misty or I how it is because we only got greek salads. haha. Misty and I have been so busy with life the past few months that we haven't had the opportunity to get together and play catchup. However, last night we made it happen. We met for dinner and started out with white wine, no lie, my world is still spinning from the two glasses. Cheap lush I've become I tell ya. We talked babies, men, future, goals, marathons, travel, everything. It's always so nice getting to spend time with her. She is one of the five people who really know my heart, my intentions and I just don't have to beat around the bush with her. There is no bs, it's just like "hey, this is me, raw, open and unfiltered" and she just accepts me and gets me. It's like we get together and everything just clicks. The waitress hated our indecisiveness with our dinner and wine choices but we had such a great time.






p.s. I'm pretty sure she is signing up for the half marathon. HELLO GIRLS TRIP to Malibu. Still hoping C will meet us out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment