Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Would you rather Wednesday

Watch Real Housewives or Big Brother?  Real Housewives junkie

Read on a Kindle or paperback book? I love the smell of books so I buy them a lot even though I have a kindle, but the kindle is more practical when traveling, I read on both.

Go to a play or musical? musical? - preferrably a concert

Go to the theater or a movie? I kind of dig the theater, haven't been since I was 13 though

Hike or bike? tough... Bike because I have a pretty legit bike

Wear jeans or shorts? shorts

Have a Margarita or Pina Colada? Marg

Drink a glass of wine or drink a beer? wine-O

Crash with friends or stay in a hotel? hotels have bars, but friends have patios... i pick friends

Visit Europe or Mexico? Europe, but just because i've never been

Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Hawaii, it is hands down an amazing place, I wish I could just live there. It's gorgeous and full of outdoor activities and everyone is so happy.

Go skiing or snowboarding? skiing

Travel by plane, train, or automobile? automobile and I'm the driver, but we can't take my car, sorry, I have an oil leak...

Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? Houseboat

Go climbing or zip lining? zip lining, I've never been!

Go to a comedy club or dance club? comedy, i love comedy clubs I always want to go to the looney bin and no one ever wants to go with me :(

Have a night out or evening in? I'm a patio lazy, so in.

Watch TV or read a book? read a book #nerdstatus

Go canoeing or waterskiing? I'm ndn, what do you think?

Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? again... ndn, what do you think?

Use Facebook or Twitter? neither. I'd rather blog. #nerdstatus

Choose a free trip or money? free trip (but please make it an all-inclusive) #brokegirlproblems

Win the lottery or find your perfect job? win the lottery and pop out some kids, forget the job, I'm ready to vacation with my family.

Swim in a pool or the ocean? ocean

Travel by sailboat or cruise ship? cruise baby - flamingo's in the house!

Watch sports or play sports? play

Play dodgeball or kickball? I'm really good at BOTH..... kickball, I hate the feeling of getting hit by a dodge ball, not that I'd know what that feels like or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment