Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Fill in the blankers


1. One thing I MUST do before I die is  start my own family, the name must live on, and m niece needs a couple cousins : )

 

2. I would rather work til midnight than get up early any day.

 

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be don't invest all your time in only one person, focus on your friendships .

 

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd would start my own business, invest some money, get a NEW CAR so that I could make it to the airport and go on a vacation.

 

5. The best surprise ever was when … I don’t usually get surprised, I think I was surprised once with a puppy for Christmas, that was cool.

 

6. My biggest fault is I am very easily distracted. And then I lose track of everything I should do or wanted to do and I forget so many things .

 

7. My biggest strength is to stay calm and relaxed even if everything seems to go to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment