Friday, November 22, 2013

Baby it's cold outside on this Friday!


1. I like actually I LOVE coffee on a day like today, yesterday I made three trips to Starbucks!!

 

 

 

2. A life goal of mine is to build a nice home on land (with a multiple car garage- it’s currently a problem at my house and it reminds me on the daily that more space is needed), I want it to be with friends and family just a short drive down the road!!

 

 

 

3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is playing games, but I love games. No one besides Luke likes games as much as me. We play a board game every Thursday night. I also play Phase 10 on my phone about 5 times a day. NERD! Yep, embrace it haha.

 

4. Some wise words that I love are "a beautiful person is a person with a good heart, if you have a good heart, there is no way possible you can be ugly"

 

 


5. Most mornings you will find me working, but if I’m not working, you’ll find me up early like my grams used to wake up, I hate wasting away the day, and then I’ll wake you up next to go get coffee & breakfast. It’s one of my favorite things to do on the weekends, get breakfast. I’m SO exciting.

 

 


6. Right now I am super into Peppermint mocha lattes, go figure ;) Tis the season!

 

7. Right now I am super over being negative. Everyone is always so negative. I was negative for like two or three months straight and I really look back now and realize I felt stuck, it was hard to get over that negative speedbump, but THANK GOD for good friends who took time to dig & share situations with me and an awesome older sister who is probably the most positive person I know. It’s weird, because I’d never been that down in the dumps in like 12 years, yet it was not nearly as bad as back then but I still hadn’t been consistently sad like that in a very long time .

1 comment:

  1. I love getting up early on the weekends for breakfast too!

    ReplyDelete