Monday, March 24, 2014

Friday, I could hardly contain my excitement of Wills finally being back in town. My boss let me off a little early so I made it home before him. I let Shobes in and we waited impatiently for him to walk through the door. What's funny is that he had no idea I was home, so when he looked over the fence, he thought Shoba had ran away... funny, yet, not funny at all. Shoba jumped all over him and I'm pretty sure I couldn't stop smiling all evening. I decided I'd finish my painting before we did anything while Wills settled in after driving so much. We had made plans to hang out with a group of friends Fiday night. So much fun with that group. We went to a few places, played Heads up at Marshal & Ashley's (by the way if you don't have that app, get it, so fun) then ended up foos balling and dancing into the morning at Kevin & Amanda's house.


Fun times with these guys! (Shoba on a shirt!)

Walk into Marshal's and see this guy just hanging out... hahaha!


Saturday was spent with Will napping away the day. I read a little, watched Almost Famous and by the time he woke up we decided to go to the movies. I know I say this all of the time, but we seriously NEVER go to the movies so I was so excited. Yet, I'm not sure if it's because I love the popcorn or because I was going to the movies.... We watched non-stop, so intense, but really good. I feel like action packed movies get me all tensed up where I need a freakin' massage at the end of the movie haha. Yet, my boyfriend isn't much of a masseur, so instead I just went straight to bed once we got home. We were pretty tired from the night before.

Lots of Shobes cuddle time over the weekend.

Peroxide experiments on a Saturday..."so fun" ...

Shoba really thinks he always needs two things, coffee and smokes... crazy ass

Sunday we had a late breakfast and realized by the afternoon that we are both coming down with something... lucky us, ugh. :/ My friend told me to pour peroxide in my ear since it was aching. I'd never heard of this before, so I went to google. Google had a lot of hits on doing this so I poured it in both ears and today the little bit of a soar throat I had and the ear ache have gone away almost completely. So yeah, that's about it for this girl's weekend activities, hope you all have an awesome week!




Shoba didn't want me to turn on the light this morning, just not ready for Monday, neither was I Shobey.

No comments:

Post a Comment