Thursday, July 10, 2014

She's a trooper

My niece had to have surgery this morning! We all loaded up this morning around 5:30 and got to the surgery center around 5:45. Poor girl hadn't eaten, and she was gettin' hangry, a trait her mom & I have passed down. She got a little scared when they took her back for the procedure because that's where her momma & her would part ways. Surgery went well,  she woke up hungry and we promised her a cup cake, so that's where we went! I realize everyday how much she inspires me, she's such a trooper. Who knew a 2 year old could have that affect on ya?!? Oh but she does! Love you B, you're gonna have some speed bumps in the road of life but you can count on me always!

BK with her stuffy Rachel, finally gettin' a snack after surgery!

Happy to be at Sara Sara's - as was her aunt haha!



moon & stars



xoxo,

aunt t-tay

1 comment:

  1. Awe love this! Looks like she is doing great! I was thinking about her this morning.

    ReplyDelete