Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Brain Dump

* crap that is on my mind right now

- Christmas shopping

- Do I want to cook chicken or fish for dinner?

- Where can I attend yoga at?

- How stupid will I look trying to do yoga?

- I feel accomplished about having all of the end of year stuff done so early - i usually wait until the last week of December

- I'm glad I didn't react to the crazy lady who cussed me out and hungup on me earlier at work. She later came in and apologized for it all, turns out, I'm not the only one who has bad days. Sometimes we take it out on people, luckily, I've been in a pretty good mood today, and didn't even care haha.

- Christmas baking

- The voice, guhhh - I seriously haven't been this into a show since a couple of years ago when I was reeeeally obsessed with Real Housewives, I mean I still watch it, but not nearly as often as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment