Monday, December 1, 2014

Thankful

The best part of Thanksgiving this year was the part where I got to spend time with family. I think holidays are about friends and family, but mostly family. I had a really nice time visiting with family members this past weekend. I think as I get older I realize the importance of spending time with family and I look forward to doing that the most when it comes to Thanksgiving and Christmas and even going back home in general. Don't get me wrong, hanging out with friends is great, I just think that holidays are best spent with family. I'm ready for Christmas, it's definitely going to be a different Christmas this year, but I'm excited to spend it with the people who mean the most to me.

Shoba & I got up early and went on a run Thanksgiving morning
 
Thanksgiving day was by far my most favorite day of the weekend. I felt overwhelmed and thankful for my little family of three. I was smiling throughout the day about how much we've stuck it out over the past few years, lots of ups & downs. But on that day, I felt thankful & overwhelmingly happy with emotions about all the memories we have shared this far.


my crazy ndn family. We played a lot of catch phrase, there was no alcohol flowing, which was a plus for us. Just lots of good food and big laughs between the Ahtone's

Spending time with friends was great, but my favorite part had to be sitting by the fire & going on a motorcycle ride away from Kingston on Saturday, where we ate at Pelican's Landing.



No comments:

Post a Comment