Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What I’ve learned about life so far…

Sometimes it really isn’t fair, I mean, our parents warned us, but you can’t say you didn’t doubt them.


Friendships are what YOU make them, if you want to have best friends, then it includes doing your part and being the friend you would call your friend.


You really can’t take this whole thing too seriously, if you go a day without laughing at least once, then I feel sorry for you, because sometimes when I’m having the crappiest day, at least I can laugh about something and for that few seconds I forget why it’s crappy.


As I get older, I realize that people really don’t believe in the good in other people. It’s pretty sad, if you just sit back and listen to others around you, you’ll hear a lot of negativity being spoken.


Your instinct tells you everything. If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t. Now, if only we listened to our instinct more often…


Some people really do live their lives to hurt others, they will intentionally kick you while you’re down. All you can do if they kick YOU down, is hope that the people you love won’t feed into the same crap you were fed.


Most of the time, it is the simple things that count. Like making pam-cakes for your guy, talking to your dog in what you perceive as a teenage puppy voice and the last tiny bit of dry shampoo so that you can have that extra ten minutes in your comfy bed.
 
We are own worst critics. Sometimes we need to ditch the insecurities and understand that no one is perfect, and there’s always going to be someone who has it better, and always someone who has it worse. We may be the one who has it better to this person, but the worse to that person. Life goes on, we can’t keep hating ourselves all the time, so lock it up on the self dissing.
And lastly aka my favorite…


Work hard, pray hard, love hard, and PLAY HARD. – these are the “life” rules I live by.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment