Tuesday, January 20, 2015

When Wills is out of town during the week, I miss him a bunch. It's pretty boring, sometimes I'll have all the girls come over for a paint/wine party, but since I was doing a 10 day green smoothie detox I opted out on that. I worked out during the evenings, caught up on Shoba cuddle time and read a little. I have a really jacked up sleep pattern when he's gone, something crazy always happens either at work or home when he's away too, it's like I can't function properly without my partner in crime. By the time Friday came around I was ready to see Will. He took me to the movies and we watched American Sniper in the imax theatre. So good, so sad, but so good. We went home and hung out with our Shobey and just spent some quality time together.



Saturday morning we were up pretty early and moving around. Shoba is losing his winter coat so we had to do some cleaning around the house, change filters & vacuum bags and brush the big guy.  That afternoon we looked at some fancy things and then did a little grocery shopping after. We went to watch Brandon Jenkins that evening with our friends Emily & Jarrin, and met a couple of Kingston friends Adam & Tamara. We went to Tapwerks after where we listened to more live music and played a little foosball. We met Eric & Michele at our place once we uber'd home and played some catch phrase.





Sunday was claimed a sunday-funday, we met up with Jarrin, Emily, Kevin & Amanda at The Bleu Garten where we played cornhole/bags, enjoyed grilled zucchini and food trucks and had a few cocktails. Pretty perfect weekend, other than the biggest migraine ever at the end of the night last night :( .


No comments:

Post a Comment