Thursday, April 30, 2015

Homegirls & sole sisters are the shit!


She's a model, duh!






This past weekend was so much fun. It started out with the girls and concerting, but then Saturday morning we headed back to the OKC and I could feel myself getting excited about Sunday's race. This is the time of the year that I love, if you've never done the OKC Memorial Marathon, I urge you to do it. It's such an emotional (runmotional) race. If you are "one of those people" who has the desire to run a half or full marathon and you are from Oklahoma (or anywhere) this is the race for you, you won't regret it. The half this year was awesome, my training was a bit half ass, but I just wanted to finish under 2:20 since I knew I shouldn't shoot too high with the no training factor. Whatdoyaknow? I finished in 2:19, just in time to see my friend Jarrin ask the gorgeous Emily to marry him! So happy for you two!


Hydrate city

start line selfie

finish line selfie


 




No comments:

Post a Comment