Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thank someone today

Today is such an important day. It's a day that we remember all who have served in the military for people like us. I mean look if you are thinking "why did she say us like that?" well, it's because we just don't compare to these folks. They are compassionate, unselfish, giving, loving individuals who see and experience things that people like us don't have the ability to at times even comprehend. This day is so important to me and I feel like every year it reminds me to put my own life in perspective. I try as hard as I can to thank those who have allowed me to live so freely. These guys & gals fought the fight, took on the duty and stood up for people like us. I know a lot of veterans on a personal level and each and every  one of them are seriously the greatest people alive. It all makes sense to me because who else is brave enough to put their life on the line. Like, I'll never be that cool, much less brave. These vets are the definition of selfless. I've lost a very special guy in my life because he was willing to put his life on the line for people like us, he took on that responsibility. It blows my mind that these individuals are that brave. You guys buh-low my mind with your bravery. I can't say enough how thankful I am. Thank you, Thank you, thank YOU! I try my hardest to thank you guys and show my appreciation to you when I can but I know I'll never be able to repay you for what you've done for me and my country. I love you all, you guys are the real MVP!

No comments:

Post a Comment