Friday, December 4, 2015

5 things I've realized this week

1- Money doesn't motivate everyone, which is great because money can be evil, but it just doesn't motivate people in their jobs like it used to.

2- My hometown friends are great, I think we were all so homesick before we came home last week and I think we all needed each others love!

3- I really do want to believe in the best in people, see their heart and build and maintain friendships with others. I'd rather a relationship fail after forgiving and trying then just failing because I didn't put in the effort.

4 - I've realized I'm reeeeeeally looking forward to next weekend, we are finally celebrating the rest of Will's birthday with one of the gifts I got him back then, cannot wait!!!

5 - I just realized that ice skating with Will is an annual tradition, I think we are going on our 5th year, but this year Kevin & Amanda are going with us and I'm suups excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment