Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday 5'n

5 things that happened this week:

Auto Craft had their first employee meeting in the 8 years I've been there and it lasted all of 5 minutes.

I watched 3 Christmas movies on the lifetime channel.

Luke talked me in to taking him to Braums for a "cc" - a "celebratory cheeseburger" because he won his basketball game. 

Crockpot cooking, tis the season for crockpot dinners 

Target won the battle of my time and attention over the treadmill one evening because I just wasn't feeling a run ;)

*** Off to a cabin in the woods with my guys! We are gonna celebrate babertz turning 31, yeah a couple of months after his bday but it was one of the gifts I got him and i wanted to wait so that OU football didn't get in the way or distract our celebrating! Time to unplug and do what we love best, enjoy Mother Nature! Have a great weekend! Xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment