Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The weekends fly by too fast

Last Friday after work Will and I rushed to get ready and headed to Winstar to watch Lynyrd Skynyrd. Both of my bosses and their wives were going to meet us there. I opted to drive since I had plans to run and stay steady on my no drinking plan. And by no drinking, I'm just saying drinking less, and picking and choosing when I want to enjoy a drink, so few and far between.  I downed some red bull once we got there because after a very busy work week I definitely needed it. The show was fun, lots of people of all ages gettin down. #skynyrdnation Once the show was over I downed another redbull and then trucked it back home. We got back around 1:30 a.m. and we were dead tired.

i LOVE disco balls



Saturday morning I enjoyed my morning coffee while filling out envelope after envelope for our save the dates. That crap is time consuming by the way. Once Will woke up we made plans to take Shoba to the dog park. We went to park so Will could get some biking in and Shoba and I could get in a trail run. It was a nice family outing on a gorgeous day. The rest of the evening we chilled it, rented a movie and went to bed so early!




SO happy! 


Sunday morning we went on a breakfast date followed by grocery shopping. I almost had to pop half a xanax to survive that trip. It was awful. Anxiety is weird, like I can go to a concert where I'm surrounded by people sometimes standly too closely, but I can hardly make a Walmart grocery session that last an hour. I'm an in and out person while Will has to go up and down every aisle, opposites, in this case it's not a great thing haha. On Sundays, I'm meant to be home, not in big crowds like last Sunday and this Sunday, noted!



Yesterday was my Hanky's birthday! The plan is to celebrate soon, under crazy circumstances we may have to hold off, but I hope not. That kid has really accomplished a lot this past year. He's gotten sober, gotten a job, moved to Tulsa and made some great changes for himself. He deserves to celebrate! I'm a proud aunt, you've got your whole life ahead of you and a lot of people on your side routing for you, keep it up! You are one of my best friends and I'm proud and felled with love for you! For those of you that don't know, Hank is like my little brother, he means the world to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment