Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Bride Tribe

So excited about the fact that my bachelorette glamping party has been booked and we got pictures today, can hardly wait! Seventeen of my closest girlfriends have committed to celebrating my last girls weekend as a single lady and I could not be more thrilled. The girls going all are so unique, fun and best of all HILARIOUS. When I was looking at the group going I realized that the only thing that they all have in common is their sense of humor, I LOVE funny people. Anyway, here are some photos of the cabin we will be staying in, it's gorgeous, PARIS you did amazing at finding this place, you are amazing! As are all of the other six of my soul sisters/ bridesmaids/ best friends experiencing this whole wedding planning and Will & Jeri Kaye shitshow I've cooked up. To all of my other girls who I feel so connected to and feel like I've known you for years who can/are able to be a part of my bach weekend, I'm humbled at the fact that you are taking out your time to celebrate with me, I've always said that I have one of the best FRAMILIES around. I feel like my heart may burst to have you girls all out in the woods (my favorite place) and in one place together. How cool it will be to celebrate Will and I as a couple, in the very same woods that he & I were engaged, lots of love going around in those woods.  I'm telling you my heart may burst, I got so lucky when it comes to people or should I say #blessed since that phrase is now so overused. ;) My cup runneth over FOR SURE! Now, check out this cabin, insert heart eyed smiley face emoji!





















1 comment: