Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Welp see ya later August

August was pretty fun, Will & I got to enjoy our engagement and we spent a lot of time just hangin' with the Shobes. Reminding him that he has a very special part to play in the wedding and so he needs to be sure he's ready.

Now, the real fun part... I got to spend time with 15 of my besties in the same place that Will & I got engaged. It was SO much fun. Like I'm already planning a vow renewal next year with Will so I can get these girls together again ha. It was not long enough. A HUGE cabin in the woods with that many girls can seem like it could be a bit dramatic. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, I only vibe well with GOOD, POSITIVE and HILARIOUS people. That was so obvious with this group too. Not one thing went wrong. Everyone got along, we all left that town with better ab muscles and better dance moves. I cannot wait to get them all together again for the wedding. WEDDING (insert bug eyed betty emoji) it's coming up so quick. Will and I are trying not to stress out, but we are both anxious, excited and so ready for our big day. I cannot wait to see him at the end of the aisle.

I did run my August marathon and suckkkkked at that. I just wasn't in the mood. I was still in post-bach party recovery so it was something close to horrible. But I ran that thing and didn't post shit about it because I was super embarrassed ha.

I started a spiritual fast earlier this week and it seems to help with any of my wedding stress and health too. God is good. I'm a work in progress always, but I like to work on my spiritual side every now and then...

Anyway, I hope life is good for you folks, I'll be back to my old bloggin' self shortly. After the wedding of course. Although, I've been working on some unfinished blogs throughout this planning process. Ok byyyyyye for now!

xo,
jk

No comments:

Post a Comment