Thursday, October 6, 2016

Just Jeri...WITH A SIDE OF WILLS


So it's finally happened, Will and I had the absolute best time celebrating with all of the beautiful people in our life. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. We are so in love. It's a real thing. That rom-com feel is a real thing, for us anyway.  And it wasn't always this way. I mean I can give you some examples. Like the time I wrote this post , or even this one . But the best part about those hard times, is that we actually made it through those rough patches. We overcame our obstacles and we really are legitimately happy with each other as partners for life. We figured out how to live with each other HAPPILY and now it seems almost second nature for us to find small and simple ways to go out of our way to do little things that make each other's days a little better. Basically I'm saying our relationship has grown so much and that is what makes me the most proud.  To know that we have the ability to grow but most of all that we want to grow together.
B helped Will & I release some butterflies in honor of my mom, such a special moment!

I'm pretty sure this is us being so in love with this moment


Our wedding, gosh the day flew by. It was amazing though to see my handsome groom at the end of the aisle. I can't explain the feelings I had throughout the day, I think it was the most emotional day I've had in a very long time. I was pissed off at one point, annoyed at one point, sad because I was grieving at one point, crying tears of joy because I got a book of extremely encouraging and personal letters from my bridesmaids and the Ahtone men in my family and then the absolute sweetest letter from my groom, then I was nervous at one point, then I was carefree as we were driving up to the wedding, followed by an almost cry because my dad saw me and told me he was proud of me at one point, then I was anxious as soon as I heard the music that the groomsmen walked out to ( this song: https://youtu.be/G2dR2DV-eGc ) then I went to extremely excited because I was ready to see Will. The happiness that filled me when I was face to face with him was something I cannot explain. It was like all was right in the world. We loved our wedding despite tiny details that didn't get met, we felt that it was a really precious time to share our day with our loved ones.










Our honeymoon was amazing. Gosh I love spending time with Shoba and Will outdoors. Colorado is SO gorgeous. Will planned our honeymoon and he did so good. I loved it! We finished it up by going to watch the Borns & The Lumineers. Will now sees why I love the lumineers so much and has taken a fond liking to them as well. Now we are home and our days are filled with Will yelling to me "i love you wife" and me saying "hey husband" when he walks through the door. It's pretty fun!

I'm sure I'll be posting a few other memorable wedding moments in the next few weeks because I just want to make sure I document it so that I can look back later in life. I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH!


1 comment:

  1. love love love. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. love you.

    ReplyDelete